Pilates Class Schedule
Onebodi Pilates has over one dozen classes running each week for all abilities and all bodies! Our mat classes are educational, yet provide clients with a great workout experience. We have weekly themes and topics of focus so you’ll never be bored. Class size is limited to 12 students to ensure each student receives personal attention and assistance from the instructor.
Class Timetable Term : 29th April – 5th July 2019
Intro: For those new to Classical Pilates. Classes will progress weekly, challenging you more and building on what was learned in previous weeks.
Bridging: For students who have completed an introductory term. Intermediate exercises are introduced.
Intermediate: Classical Class with Intermediate Exercises. Ideal after the bridging course.
Inter – Adv: Strong Classical flowing class with intermediate and some advanced exercises. Good understanding of intermediate exercises is required.
Advanced: Presicion, control and understanding the intermediate exercises is required. A private session is probably required to join this class.
Modified: Focusing on balance, mobility, co-ordination and core work. Also suits those with osteoperosis, back and hip injuries, arthritis.
Cost: $140 for 10-week term (or adjusted for longer/shorter length term)
Discount: 2 Term Classes = 10%. 3 Term Classes = 15%.
Download our Class Registration Details.
Signing Up For Classes
If you are new to Pilates: You are invited to join our introductory or modified classes. If we are in the middle of a class term but have space available, new clients are welcome to join our classes after taking an Introductory Private Session. This will give you the opportunity to learn the technique and movements that have already been taught in class to-date.
If you have Pilates experience: We’ll talk to you about your Pilates background and help you find the classes that are best fit for you. If we are in the middle of a class term but have space available, you are welcome to join us. An introductory Private Session may be recommended.
Our Client Guidelines
To help all of our clients have the best possible Pilates experience, and to enable our studio and teachers to work to the best of their abilities, we have a few friendly guidelines that we ask our clients to be mindful of.
- Be open-minded and ready to learn every time you come to your session or class!
- Be positive, supportive, and contribute good energy to the studio and class environment.
- Arrive on time and be ready to start when the class or session begins!
- Leave any stress, concerns, or distractions at the door.
- Be patient and attentive to what you can learn and how you can improve in each movement.
- Don’t worry about ‘advancing’ or feeling the burn. Trust us to challenge you in the right way.
- Pay promptly and cancel or reschedule with requested notice.
- Be mindful of how you treat and move your body when you are away from the studio.